Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pedaling Again!

After 3 weeks of trying to let my hamstring tendon heal by not doing anything but sit at my computer, Chandler Collins and I decided to come up with a new plan. I had one Prolotherapy session over at ProloAustin and have been riding the track bike on the rollers in the garage since. Every day I ride just a little longer. The biggest pain has been getting used to being on a saddle for that long. I'm hoping I'll have my new road bike built up soon so I can get out of the garage and enjoy this amazing weather we've been blessed with.

Alchemy Bicycles just tacked up my new frame for the 2010 racing season. The raw state and flat shape of the tubes reminds me of my first "real" bmx race bike; a high-polished aluminum PK Ripper.

No comments:

Post a Comment